Level your Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 from front to rear while giving your truck a more aggressive look with Rough Country’s 2-inch Leveling Kit! GM trucks come with a factory rake, leaving the rear much higher than the front. This simple solution raises the front to match the height of the rear, providing a more aggressive appearance and enough increased ride height to run larger tires and wheels.
Don’t limit your new truck! Rough Country’s GM 1500 Leveling Kit features an upper-strut spacer design which is designed to improve CV boot clearance compared to bottom mount spacers. This design offers better clearance for off-road driving so you can tackle uneven terrain with greater peace of mind. Best of all, Rough Country’s 2-Inch Leveling Kit is designed to retain your vehicle’s smooth, factory ride quality.
Give your Silverado or Sierra 1500 the aggressive look it deserves with a Rough Country leveling kit. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Promotes better CV angles for off-road driving
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Includes bolt retention plates for easier installation
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Chevy TrailBoss Models
- Does NOT fit GMC AT4 Models
- Does NOT fit “MagneRide” models
|Est. Install Time||2 – 3 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||285/55 R20|
IN THE BOX
- (2) Upper Strut Spacers
- (2) Bolt Retention Plates
Est. Install Time: 2 – 3 hours