GM’s 2019 silverado and sierra features an impressive all-new design that’s built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings. Put the finishing touch on your truck with Rough Country’s 3.5in Upper Control Arm Suspension Lift!
Rough Country’s 3.5in lift features a set of forged aluminum upper control arms to provide the correct suspension geometry in our most durable control arm to date!
This perfect-height lift is a great choice for anyone who wants more than a simple level but doesn’t quite want the full height of a 6-inch option. This kit lifts and levels the front of the vehicle with the rear, offering enough increased ground clearance to run up to 295/55R20 tires with an improved, aggressive look.
This kit includes Rough Country’s premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels front of vehicle with rear
- Front Lift: 3.5in
- Rear Lift: 2.5in
- Increased ground clearance.
- Includes forged aluminum control arms
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Fits crew cab, short bed models only
- Does NOT fit 2019 “Classic” models (2018 body style)
- Does NOT fit Chevy Trailboss models.
- Does NOT fit GMC AT4
- Does NOT fit models with Adaptive Ride Control
|Est. Install Time||5-6 hours|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|295/55 R20||Factory 20||–||–|
|285/60 R20||Factory 20||–||–|
IN THE BOX
- Strut spacers
- Forged aluminum upper control arms
- Upper POM ball joints
- 2.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series